Dear Liberation Tech Colleagues,

(Putting on my Tech Networks of Boston hat.)

I want to remind all nonprofit professionals within traveling distance of
Boston that they are welcome to register for these Roundtables:

May 22nd
TNB Roundtable: What nonprofits need to know about S.T.E.A.M.
Featured guest:  Nettrice Gaskins
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tnb-roundtable-what-nonprofits-need-to-know-about-steam-registration-16567978269

June 5th
Joint Meeting: TNB Roundtable and CWU Outcomes Workgroup
"Are you ready to build your performance management system?"
Featured guest: Ellen Bass
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/joint-meeting-tnb-roundtable-and-cwu-outcomes-workgroup-registration-16820703176

June 10th
TNB Roundtable: What nonprofits need to know about data migration
Featured guest:  Kathleen Malin
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tnb-roundtable-what-nonprofits-need-to-know-about-data-migration-registration-16913090509

All of these Roundtable events are not only free of charge, but also
sales-pitch-free.

If a Roundtable session is booked to capacity by the time you go to
register for it, please put yourself on the waiting list!  We have a really
good track record of finding seats for nonprofit professionals.

Best regards from Deborah

Deborah Elizabeth Finn | Senior Strategist
Tech Networks of Boston
1 Wadleigh Place | South Boston, MA 02127
Phone: 617.504.8188 | Fax: 888.527.9333
debo...@techboston.com | techboston.com