Rule of thumb with VPNs do not use one unless you dont trust its source. This
looks unreliable and I will be vary of it.

        Sent by Outlook for Android

On Sun, Jul 26, 2015 at 10:57 AM -0700, "Shelley" <shel...@misanthropia.org>
wrote:
On July 26, 2015 9:59:04 AM Julian Oliver <jul...@julianoliver.com> wrote:

> Hi list,
>
> Does anyone have any dirt (or information at all) on http://freevpn.me?
>
> They have an oddly absent reputation, quote themselves (whilst giving the
> appearance the quote is from a review) and seem to have no company/project
> footprint elsewhere (that I can find). A whois shows domain registration
> was mid
> 2013.
>
> Cheers,
>
> --
> Julian Oliver
> http://julianoliver.com
> http://criticalengineering.org
> PGP key: https://julianoliver.com/key.asc
> Beware the auto-complete life.

I couldn't find much independent/unbiased info either.  As it is hosted on
cloudflare, I would be wary of it anyway.  Jmo.

-s