From: Lawrence Murata <lmur...@stanford.edu>
Hey fam!

I am super excited to announce that applications to join the CS+Social Good
team are open! :) Being part of the CS+SG journey has been truly the most
amazing experience I’ve had at Stanford.

Are you passionate about using computer science to address social issues?
Want to empower students to leverage technology for social good?

*Join CS+Social Good as a new team member!*

CS+Social Good is Stanford’s 1st official organization focusing on the
intersection of Computer Science and social impact. We’re looking for
amazing new team members to help lead CS+Social Good!

As part of our amazing team, you’ll be leading some of the most exciting
projects and events on campus, all centered around using technology to
build for good. If you’re committed to social change, excited about
technology, and motivated to inspire change, we’d love to talk with you.

*Apply here <http://bit.ly/join-CSSG>!*

Or go to bit.ly/join-CSSG. If you have questions, feel free to send us a
line at cs4g...@cs.stanford.edu.

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Lawrence

Lawrence Lin Murata
CS+Social Good, President and Co-founder

http://lawrencemurata.com

[image: Recruiting16-17_Flyer.png]
list guidelines will get you moderated: