Interesting project. -- YC

*****

From: Jacob Barhak <jacob.bar...@gmail.com>

I am a disease modelers so the crisis I am mapping is ongoing - people
always get ill and die out of some health crisis at some point in
life. I am trying to figure out what may happen in the future if the
future behaves like data we have.

Such long term predictions may not look like a crisis, so I am unsure
it is a natural connection to this group, yet I am curious about
population modeling that they do.

We have a population modeling working group that I am constantly
looking to enrich. Perhaps there is a connection there. Here are some
links to it.

This is the link to the portal from where you can join:

This is our portal at IMAG - the government organization web site that
hosts the working group:
http://www.imagwiki.nibib.nih.gov/content/population-modeling-working-group

Here is a simple short explanation on the working group:
https://simtk.org/home/popmodwkgrpimag

Here are some examples we collected from our members:
https://simtk.org/docman/view.php/962/1897/SpringSim2015PopMod_Upload_2015_04_10.pptx

Here are our discussion archives:
https://simtk.org/pipermail/popmodwkgrpimag-news/

I am unsure how much synergy is out there, yet hopefully there will be
some mutual interest.

               Jacob