The Dr. DigiPol Show with Alan Rosenblatt:
     Cuba, Technology & Normalizing US-Cuba Relations
Featuring Nalda Vigezzi, Greg Klave & Cheryl LaBash
from The National Network on Cuba
Thursday, December 15, 4:00-5:00pm (EST)

Nearing the two year anniversary of the historic December 17, 2014 joint
normalization announcements by Presidents Barack Obama and Raul Castro, we talk
with three of the five co-chairs in the National Network on Cuba about the
implications of the death of Fidel Castro and the new regime of president-elect
Donald Trump for US-Cuba relations.  Malda, Greg, and Cheryl will also discuss
the use of media and technology they co-ordinate for the network of solidarity
groups – the www.nnoc.info web site and listserv, its Facebook page and
webinars, organizing and advising local film and video festivals.

The Dr. DigiPol Show with Alan Rosenblatt -- #DrDshow, @DrDigiPol,
http://facebook.com/DrDigiPolisIN -- offers cutting-edge analysis of how
digital and social media is transforming our political reality. The show is
streamed live via Shindig.com on Thursdays at 4:00 pm EST (1:00 PM PST) and
features a weekly roundup of how social and digital media is impacting the
politics of the day and expert guests who will take a deep dive into new ways
that digital media is changing the way we engage in politics. The RSVP page for
this program is at http://events.shindig.com/event/digipolshow15.

-----peter
https://peterbmiller.wordpress.com/cuba-project