On Fri, Jan 20, 2017 at 07:01:03AM -0800, Yosem Companys wrote:
> We are pleased to accounce that Tor Browser 6.5 is ready for testing.
> Bundles can be found on:

Hi Yosem, Libtech people,

This is a testing release, not a release.

If people here want to help with testing, I encourage you to sign
up to the tor-qa mailing list:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-qa/2017-January/thread.html

But please don't mistake Georg's mail to tor-qa as an actual release
announcement. That will come on the Tor blog, and to the tor-announce
list, as it usually does.

--Roger