On Sun, Jan 15, 2017 at 03:52:57PM -0200, Daniel Arnaudo wrote:
> Also anyone using Yahoo Mail on this thread might want to reconsider if
> they're concerned with privacy.

The same can be said of AOL, Hotmail/Outlook, and Gmail.  (Even though
I think very highly of Google's security people.)  The combined attacker
budget for compromising these is enormous and it seems overly optimistic
to me to assume that nobody's managed to pull it off yet.  (Maybe not in
full, but at least in part.)  I hope I'm wrong.  I'd *like* to be wrong.
I don't think I'm wrong.

---rsk

--
As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more
closely, the inner soul of the people.  On some great and glorious day the