When I said using Free Software, I meant running it as well, of course.

But the main point I said was that you may have most of your communication
with your colleagues not end-to-end encryption, while most WhatsApp users
are likely to have that.

As some practical results, most people may be having far more end-to-end
encrypted communication than you and I. That's quite disturbing, isn't it?
:)

--
(Escriu-me xifrat si saps PGP / Write ciphered if you know PGP)
PGP key D4831A8A - https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/