blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px
#715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white
!important; } Ah, the Amazon: it's a jungle down there!
It takes about half the ~10-hr flight DFW-GRU to traverse it!
"Embrace of the Serpent" is a great movie, where quite a few languages are
spoken: probably several indigenous amazonic languages (the great Brazilian
anthropologist Darcy Ribeiro mentions there were over 1,000 language spoken
there before the Europeans "discovered" the Americas), German, English,
Spanish, Portuguese...

Another great movie: IXCANUL, in Mayan, from Guatemala

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Sunday, February 19, 2017, 3:37 PM, Cecilia Tanaka