Hard to believe "hearsay" when major newspapers talk about serious power grid
issues that'd take months to address, with a bankrupt island in receivership
ruled from Washington by a "Fiscal Board." People were already in a dire
situation before the storm!

Regards / Saludos / Grato

Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes