Give Work: Reversing PovertyOne Job at a Time

Hello!

I hope this email finds you well. You're receiving this because we've been in
touch before–maybe you're a current or former Samasource employee, client or
have generally expressed interest in this type of work.

I'm writing to let you know that my book, Give Work (http://givework.org/) ,
launches today. I wrote it to challenge people to think about how we can use
the power of traditional business to solve global poverty at the root. I hope
this book will be the spark that ignites a bigger #GiveWork movement we can all
join in together.

You've all been part of the journey at one point or another, so thank you.
Below is some information on where to buy the book, and I would love for you to
share your thoughts by replying to this email, on social using @Samasource
#GiveWork (https://twitter.com/home?status=%40Samasource%20%23GiveWork) , or
writing an Amazon review
(https://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/ref=cm_cr_dp_d_wr_but_top?ie=UTF8&channel=glance-detail&asin=0735211892)
  once you have a chance to check it out.

ORDER YOUR COPY (https://www.givework.org/)

Looking forward to the conversation. Happy reading!
Leila Janah
SPECIAL OFFER
If you order Give Work (https://www.givework.org/) today,
you will receive the following gifts:
Invitation to the Livecast
of Give Work with Leila

A Chance to Attend the Black-Tie
Give Work Dinner in San Francisco

Full Size LXMI Product
to the First 100 People
ORDER YOUR COPY (https://www.givework.org/)
“Solving poverty is not simply a moral imperative — it’s critical for our
survival as a species.” - LEILA JENAH

ADVANCE PRAISE

Adam Grant
“An audacious, inspiring, and practical book about how to drive meaningful
change. Leila shows how it’s possible to build a successful business that lifts
people out of poverty—not by giving them money but by giving them work. It’s
required reading for anyone who’s passionate about solving real problems.”
Adam Grant
author of Give and Take and Originals; coauthor of Option B
Marc Benioff
“Leila Janah’s new book is a call to action to focus on the poor not as passive
recipients waiting for charity but as full human beings wanting to solve their
own problems.”
Jacqueline Novogratz
CEO, Acumen
Chip Bergh
“Give Work is required reading for anyone who wants to make a difference in the
world.”
Chip Bergh
CEO, Levi Strauss & Co.

http://www.givework.org
https://www.facebook.com/leilajanah https://twitter.com/leila_c
https://www.instagram.com/leilajanah https://www.linkedin.com/in/leilajanah/
http://abcwidgets.forwardtomyfriend.com/j-ilglkk-l-u
If you wish to opt-out of these communications, please click here.