Liberation Tech community,

We need your help!

A number of our students have been asking for more content and resources
related to blockchain, TechChange has decided to create a dedicated course
- the first one of its kind - on blockchain for international development
and social good.

*We are working on confirming additional speakers and case studies so if
you have any ideas for us send us a note. *

The goal with this four-week online certificate course (January 22nd -
February 16, 2018) is to attempt to cut through the hype and evaluate
blockchain technology on everything from remittances to supply chain
management, voting practices, smart contracts, land titling, educational
credentialing, health record storage, and more. We will also consider
policy and regulatory frameworks, validation models, security concerns,
limitations of access/digital literacy, and the many other constraints
facing this nascent movement.

So far we have confirmed interactive guest expert presentations from the
following leading blockchain practitioners, software developers, and data
scientists:

   -

   Rob Baker, New America Foundation
   -

   Shailee Adinolfi, BanQu
   -

   Qusai Jouda, UNICEF
   -

   Joshua Leland, Chemonics International
   -

   Paul Nelson, USAID
   -

   Natalie Smolenski, Learning Machine
   -

   Ric Shreves, Mercy Corps

Read full description:
https://course.tc/catalog/course/5b5f9e57-b013-4a6d-b696-3bce63b7f8be

Send us any ideas for content - what and who should we be including, both
critical and optimistic perspectives - we're eager to hear from you!

If you'd like to join for the course. Use "libtech345" to get a discount on
course price.

Cheers,
Nick

***

Nick Martin

Founder & CEO, TechChange

M 240 505 2324 | www.techchange.org | @ncmart
<http://www.twitter.com/ncmart>

Check out our new learning platform here
<https://www.techchange.org/platform/>!