Dear all,

For those of you interested in how blockchains and smart contracts can
affect society including in human rights and democracy, I invite you to
check out a recent article I wrote with Nicolas Seidler:
http://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.1080/23738871.2017.1400084

Unfortunately, the article is not open access, but if you wish to have a
free copy, do email me offlist and I can send you a copy and hopefully get
some feedback.

Also, if you are interested in collaboration in the area of blockchain and
human rights, do let me know.

Best

Walid Al-Saqaf