* Aymeric Vitte schrieb am 2018-02-02 um 18:01 Uhr:
> This is not the purpose of the project (http://www.peersm.com) but you
> can use: http://peersm.com/peersm (this is a standalone js app,
> everything stays local for our concern) but the app will not work if it
> can't established circuits with the Tor network (which has absolutely
> nothing to do with this topic but that's how it's working)

Thanks for your hint. I wanted to try it, but ran into some strange
behaviour: The sites http://peersm.com/, http://www.peersm.com/ and
https://www.peersm.com/ load load in my browser. But I wasn't able to
load https://peersm.com/.

Furthermore http://peersm.com/peersm shows other content than
https://www.peersm.com/peersm

Could you have a look at the application?

--
Jens Kubieziel                                  https://www.kubieziel.de
Die gro├čen Augenblicke im Leben kommen unvermutet. Es hat keinen Sinn,