From: Harnidh Kaur <kharn...@gmail.com>

I don’t think most of you know this, but I work in the development space
and we’re always trying to find cool ways to make tech make the world
better. I’ve been trying to read up more about the same. So, here.

Is ‘kind technology’ a thing? Where people are trying to change gears of
existing/incumbent technology to specifically serve vulnerable populations?

Any existing ideas/something you’re working on/things you think SHOULD find
a kind tech iteration. Gimme!
--
Regards

Harnidh Kaur