It seems to me that the collective norms and aims in play here would at least resonate with "kind technology"? In some ways, that is, even in the privileged worlds I experience and work in, the enveloping and not-always beneficent character of ICT/ networked technologies make all of us vulnerable populations - though I am acutely aware that these are enormous differences in terms of context, culture, economic resources, etc. as well.

In all events, hope this might be helpful and of interest in some way. And best of luck!

- charles ess

On 04/02/18 15:09, Yosem Companys wrote:
From: *Harnidh Kaur* <kharn...@gmail.com <mailto:kharn...@gmail.com>>

I don’t think most of you know this, but I work in the development space
and we’re always trying to find cool ways to make tech make the world
better. I’ve been trying to read up more about the same. So, here.

Is ‘kind technology’ a thing? Where people are trying to change gears of
existing/incumbent technology to specifically serve vulnerable populations?

Any existing ideas/something you’re working on/things you think SHOULD find
a kind tech iteration. Gimme!
--
Regards

Harnidh Kaur