Ask your public library to purchase a copy of this important new book by
Virginia Eubanks (

On NPR today...

The Atlantic

Your public library may ask for reviews of this book before they order it. You
can cite the links
to the NPR and Atlantic pieces.

I recommend making the book purchase request online so that you can copy and
paste these
links. Making the request on a hardcopy postcard makes it difficult to cite the

Talk about this book with friends, neighbors, teachers, librarians, social
workers, and heath care
workers you know. There's a role for each of us.

Phil Shapiro,

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."

"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real
options." David Suzuki

list guidelines will get you moderated: Unsubscribe,
change to digest, or change password by emailing the moderator at