Hi everyone,

The User Experience Research team at Facebook is hiring in a new job
call specifically
for my team working on "information integrity" issues. We're looking for
more mixed-methods social scientists from political science, communication,
psychology, sociology, anthropology, journalism, HCI, and other
disciplines. People with international research experience strongly
encouraged.

More details in the job call here:
https://facebook.com/careers/jobs/a0I1H00000LCa0KUAT

Industry researchers: if this is your domain expertise, please apply!
Professors, send us your students and postdocs (or even yourself)!

Also, for flavor, here are a few of the many projects my team has worked on
in the past year:
- https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2018/01/trusted-sources/
-
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/12/news-feed-fyi-updates-in-our-fight-against-misinformation/
-
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/12/news-feed-fyi-fighting-engagement-bait-on-facebook/
-
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/10/news-feed-fyi-new-test-to-provide-context-about-articles/
-
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/05/news-feed-fyi-new-updates-to-reduce-clickbait-headlines/
-
https://newsroom.fb.com/news/2017/04/news-feed-fyi-new-test-with-related-articles/

Please reach out if you have any questions or a resume to share,
Alex

---

Alex Leavitt, Ph.D.
Quantitative UX Researcher, Facebook Research
http://alexleavitt.com
Twitter: @alexleavitt <http://twitter.com/alexleavitt>