Note: I don't know Abraham well. I only know him from being a prospective
applicant to the Master of Technology Management at the University of
California, Santa Barbara. So please help secure medicine for him, not
money, should he ask.

On Sun, Mar 11, 2018 at 10:48 AM, Yosem Companys <>

> Anybody on the list have any contacts in international public health who
> might be able to help Abraham (cc'ed) get access to medication?
> Thanks,
> Yosem
list guidelines will get you moderated: Unsubscribe,
change to digest, or change password by emailing the moderator at