Hi Andres

Thanks for your comments

Forgive me - I should have been a bit more specific.  We are raising
money for *1 year of service* on 100 hotspots, and *1 year of funding*
for CryptoHarlem.

At the end of the year, we would need to undertake another fundraising
effort to be able to continue the service, and the funding for
CryptoHarlem for subsequent year(s).

Unfortunately, as a very small non-profit, we don't have the capability
to provide anything "forever".  These things cost money which is why we
are trying to raise funding to pay for them.

You are quite right that it is not a permanent solution.  I'm sorry if
you don't think it's worthwhile because it doesn't last "forever".
Please do let me know if you find some solution that will last forever.
But keep in mind the old saying:  don't let the perfect be the enemy of
the good.

best,

Nick

--
 Nicholas Merrill
 Executive Director

On 4/3/18 5:28 PM, Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes wrote:
> “*100 4G modems with unlimited data plans to public libraries in
> Puerto Rico”*
> *
> *
> *Are those those “unlimited data plans” also “FOREVER?” That’d be a
> worthwhile donation.. otherwise, it’d be just like the “3-month Free”
> or guateber gimmicks of the bloodsucking US Telcos...*
>
> Regards / Saludos / Grato
>
> Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes
>
> On Apr 3, 2018, at 3:32 PM, Nicholas Merrill <li...@calyx.com
> <mailto:li...@calyx.com>> wrote:
>
>> 100 4G modems with unlimited data plans to public libraries in Puerto
>> Rico

list guidelines will get you moderated: