Well, one thing people on this list can do is to raise hell about the Federal
Government’s response to María and its completely Asinine approach to
infrastructure restoration: “back to its state before the disaster!”
Technology-wise that’s laughable

Regards / Saludos / Grato

Andrés Leopoldo Pacheco Sanfuentes