Hi Amin and Nariman,

I'm delighted to hear that you took the time to work on such an important
initiative and for providing the detailed explanation. Please keep us
posted on your progress and on what we can do to assist you.

(And by "we" I mean the grassroots or netroots Liberationtech community,
not Stanford.)

Thanks,
Yosem