I recommend switching to slack or telegram for communications. My inbox is
difficult.

Estonia's e-resident program is maybe the fastest route to EU-grade
privacy/Security laws.

Afa organizational structure, I like the format of trusts the most,
followed by b-corp structures such as vermont's L3C social-good offering.

We should not rely on a server provider to always be secure, therefore we
might employ an in-house encryption strategy. Nothing fancy, enough so
we're confident of privacy safety if the servers become targets.