This low-cost phone comes with 2 GB of RAM and looks like it overcomes some of
the original sluggishness complaints about
the Android Go operating system on earlier Android Go phones - such as the
Alcatel.

See YouTube video announcement here.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=-S-g0pMBbJg |
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=69&v=-S-g0pMBbJg ]

I'd like to see Motorola offer a version of the phone without cameras and with
a battery that lasts half a day. If they could
drop the phone price to $75 for such a variant, there might be a segment of the
population (including educators) who might find
that version of the phone -- at that price point -- suits their needs well.

Too often companies try to guess what consumers want rather than asking us what
features we'd like included or excluded.

phil

Phil Shapiro, pshap...@his.com
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/briefbio.html
http://www.twitter.com/philshapiro
http://www.his.com/pshapiro/stories.menu.html

"Wisdom begins with wonder." - Socrates
"Learning happens thru gentleness."
"We must reinvent a future free of blinders so that we can choose from real
options." David Suzuki