Hey All,

First of all, I hope you're all doing well and having a wonderful holiday
season. I wish you all a Happy New Year.

We are helping a number of community-based groups in Puerto Rico (PR) apply
for U.S. federal funding for post-Maria recovery and reconstruction.

Part of the application for a specific grant opportunity on which I'm
helping requires that the groups have Internet access prior to application.

Do any of you know of any organizations that offer Internet connectivity to
disadvantaged, marginalized, and/or vulnerable populations who might be
interested in helping out?

Please feel free to share my message widely.

Thanks,
Yosem

P.S. Please note that Puerto Rico is part of the U.S. so all rules and
regulations governing Internet connectivity stateside apply to PR as well.
--
Liberationtech is public & archives are searchable from any major commercial
search engine. Violations of list guidelines will get you moderated: