funny!

A young man married a beautiful woman who had previously divorced 10 husbands. 
On their wedding night, she told her new husband to "Please be gentle; I'm 
still a virgin".

"What?" said the puzzled groom. "How can that be if you've been married ten 
times.?"

"Well, husband   #1 was a Sales Representative; he kept telling me how great it 
was going to be.

"Husband #2 was in Software Services; he was never really sure how it was 
suppose to function; but he said he'd look into it and get back with  me.

"Husband #3 was from Field Services; he said that everything checked out 
diagnostically but he just couldn't get the system up.

" Husband #4 was in Telemarketing; even though he knew he had the order, ..he 
didn't know when he would be able to deliver.

"Husband #5 was an Engineer,he understood the basic process but he wanted three 
years to research, implement, and design a new state of  the-art method.

"Husband #6 was from Administration; he thought he knew how but he wasn't sure 
whether it was his job or not.

"Husband #7 was in Marketing; although he had a product, he was never sure how 
to position it.

"Husband #8 was a Psychiatrist; all he did was talk about it.

"Husband #9 was a Gynecologist; all he did was look at it.

"Husband #10 was a Stamp Collector; all he ever did was...........  (God, how I 
miss him!!!)

" But now that I've married you, I'm so excited".

"Wonderful", said the husband, "but why?

"Your're with the "GOVERNMENT"..
This time I KNOW I'M gonna get
SCREWED." 

 

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to