Posted at www.crazyforliberty.com
If you not working on the Ron Paul please think about It.

 
  
 A great day in Georgia for our Ron Paul Meetup Group 
Sign Waiving In Griffin Georgia

   Man I had a great day in griffin working on the Ron Paul campaign. 
We had 30 people show up for the sign waiving. We had homemade  
signs, yard signs and a couple of 4 x 8 signs. We had a couple of 
guys going into the traffic giving out pamphlets. We had a video crew 
and the local newspaper reporter show up.We are suppose to be in the 
paper tomorrow.
 Again it was great because I was worried that the Ron Paul campaign 
could hurt the freedom movement but I WAS WRONG. A few weeks back I 
decided I would get active in the local meet up group to help Ron 
Paul. When I showed everyone was great I mean the people were 
awesome. They that it was cool I was the past political director in 
Georgia for the Lp. They started asking tons of questions. Some about 
campaigns I had worked on  and a lot about Libertarianism. If we as 
Libertarian were smart we would get out and work with these folks. 
Most have never been involved with politics and they like what Ron 
Paul has to say. They ask where they can learn more and where to meet 
candidates like him. If you guys want to help the movement get out 
there and meet the new blood.
 
 


Reply via email to