_http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/011308_not_racist.htm_ 
(http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/january2008/011308_not_racist.htm)    


NAACP President: Ron Paul Is Not A  Racist 

Linder  says Paul being smeared because he is a threat to  the
establishment

Austin NAACP President Nelson Linder, who has known  Ron Paul for
20 years, unequivocally dismissed charges that the Congressman  was
a racist in light of recent smear attempts, and said the reason for him  
being attacked was that he was a threat to the establishment. 

Linder  joined Alex Jones for two segments on his KLBJ Sunday show
this evening,  during which he commented on the controversy created
by media hit pieces that  attempted to tarnish Paul as a racist by making 
him culpable for decades old  newsletter articles written by other people. 

"Knowing Ron Paul's intent,  I think he is trying to improve this country
but I think also, when you talk  about the Constitution and you
constantly criticize the federal government  versus state I think a lot
of folks are going to misconstrue that ... so I  think it's very easy for
folks who want to take his position out of context  and that's what
I'm hearing," said Linder. 

"Knowing Ron Paul and  having talked to him, I think he's a very 
fair guy I just think that a lot  of folks do not understand the 
Libertarian platform," he added.  

Asked directly if Ron Paul was a racist, Linder responded "No I  don't,"
adding that he had heard Ron Paul speak out about police repression  of
black communities and mandatory minimum sentences on many occasions.  

Dr. Paul has also publicly praised Martin Luther King, as his hero  on
many occasions spanning back 20 years. 

"I've read Ron Paul's whole  philosophy, I also understand what he's
saying from a political standpoint  and why people are attacking him,"
said Linder. 

"If you scare the  folks that have the money, they're going to attack you
and they're going to  take it out of context," he added. 

"What he's saying is really really  threatening the powers that be and
that's what they fear," concluded the  NAACP President. 

Click here to listen to the MP3 interview. 

_http://prisonplanet.com/audio/130108linder.mp3_ 
(http://prisonplanet.com/audio/130108linder.mp3)  
NAACP President:   Ron Paul Is Not A Racist
 
In a message dated 1/13/2008 , [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:


Brad  Spangler sent this out yesterday on the DispatchFreedom list on 
Google  Groups. He did this at 11:27 P.M. last night. Basically, it's an 
open  letter to Lew Rockwell regarding the Ron Paul newsletter ruckus 
that has  been the talk of the libertarian town as of late.

If what the letter  says is true, then I believe Lew has a great deal of 
explaining to  do.

(Source URL:  
http://godshammer.wordpress.com/2008/01/12/open-letter-to-lew-rockwell/)

Yours  in Liberty,

Todd Andrew Barnett
Host, Liberty Cap Talk Live with  Todd Andrew Barnett and Chris  Bennett
http://www.nowlive.com/libertycaptalklive

Host, Liberty Cap  Talk Live with Todd Andrew Barnett: The Special 
Edition  Show
http://www.nowlive.com/lctlspecialedition


 



**************Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.     
http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Reply via email to