The Libertarian Enterprise
A FEATURE OF NetPlanetNews.com
Issue 345, November 13, 2005
This issue's Motto: "Plant the Spirit of the Rifleman"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/
Previous issue is now http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2005/tle344-20051106.html

TABLE OF CONTENTS:

Bringing American-Style Democracy to Iraq
by Russmo
http://www.russmo.com/

EDITORIAL MATTERS

on December 20. You can pre-order it, and a bunch of other good and
related stuff, right here by clicking on this link (or these links):

Serenity (Widescreen Edition) DVD
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BW7QWW/webleywebdesignk/

Serenity (Full Screen Edition) DVD
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BW7QX6/webleywebdesignk/

Serenity: The Official Visual Companion (Paperback)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1845760824/webleywebdesignk/

Serenity Role Playing Game
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1931567506/webleywebdesignk/

Firefly (Original Television Soundtrack)
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000BLI4PQ/webleywebdesignk/
Greg Edmonson, Composer

Firefly -- The Complete Series DVDs
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000AQS0F/webleywebdesignk/

Remember, TLE will get a small commission on each and every purchase
from those links, and from the many other links we ... er ... link
to in this and other issues.

And you can just step up and toss some money directly to us as well
by clicking on this link right here:

     http://www.ncc-1776.org/donate.html

I don't want to say we're exceptionally broke this month, but I
guess I'll have to say we're exceptionally broke this month.
Exceptionally broke. So "Thank You!" in advance, okay?

Ken Holder
Editor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ARTICLES

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from Kevin Van Horn, L. Neil Smith, and E.J. Totty

2.  Teaching the ZAP to the 4-GW Crowd
     by Michael "Speaker" Bradshaw

3.  Lessons Learned
     by G. Monty

4.  A Fairy Tale
     by Ron Beatty

5.  The Devaluation of Freedom
     by Lady Liberty

6.  The Myth of a Racist Justice System
     by Scott Kauzlarich

7.  A Somewhat Belated Review of the Movie <i>Election</i>
     by Jonathan David Morris

8.  Project Appleseed: Planting the Spirit of the American Rifleman
     by Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership

9.  PBS Film Ignites Fathers' Rights Debate
     by Wendy McElroy

On the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/

http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/uTGrlB/TM