The Libertarian Enterprise
A FEATURE OF NetPlanetNews.com
Issue 453, January 27, 2008
This issue's Motto: "Judy Rue Liani, the Parisian streetwalker
                     cross-dressing former mayor of New Jack City"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/
Previous issue is now http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle452-20080120.html

THE WEEKLY ILLUSTRATION
Good Boy!
(Thanks to Dave Earnest for sending this.)

EDITORIAL MATTERS

Next issue, number 454, will probably be a Special Roswell, Texas
issue with all of the reviews and comments we have received collected
together into one handy, portable, shiny place. So stay tooned and
keep those cards and letters... I mean reviews and comments, coming
in! Read Mr. Smith's invitation in issue 451:
http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2008/tle451-20080113-02.html

Heat wave! We're having a heat wave! High temp today was about 51-
degrees Fahrenheit! Wow! Must be something to that thar ol' Globular
Warming after all!

Scott Bieser reports that his work on the dead-tree version of Roswell,
Texas is keeping him so busy he didn't have time for this week's
episode of "The Last Sonuvabitch of Klepton". He promises one for next
week.

Since TLE is a Reader Supported eMagazine, please step up and send some
money if you can:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

and if you can't, please enjoy reading this, the 453rd issue! (Big
"Thank You!"s to those who can and have!)

Ken Holder
Editor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

ARTICLES

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from A.X. Perez and Andrew G. Eggleston Sr.

2.  How to be a Useful Idiot
     by L. Neil Smith

3.  South Wins!!
     by Russell D. Longcore

4.  The Good Neighbor's Bill of Rights
     by John R. Lowther, II

5.  Ron Paul wins the Louisiana Caucuses!
     by Jim Davidson

On the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/