At 07:00 PM 4/5/2008, you wrote:

On Sat, 05 Apr 2008 16:06:10 -0000, "gerryagnew" <<mailto:gaea%40telus.net>[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>The map can be seen here:
><http://www.worldnetdaily.com/images/absolut.jpg>http://www.worldne tdaily.com/images/absolut.jpg
>
>The story can be read here:
><http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60642>h ttp://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=60642
>
>Thank you Michael. One of the comments I saw abut the ad would be
>for Absolut to do an ad about "reality" in Sweden in 1943: namely a
>cross between the Swedish flag and the German swastika. This would
>be an excellent truth of Sweden back then - neutral in favour of
>Germany!

Someone who better at Photoshop than I am can run with this. Or maybe Scott
Bieser can come up with an appropriate cartoon.

Frank Ney N4ZHG WV/EMT-B NRA(L) GOA CCRKBA JPFO ProvNRA LPWV

Interesting concepts. Given the birth rates(different populations) its only a
matter of time before this is entirely possible. Of course, New Rome on
the Potomac has demonstrated that its willing to kill any number of
our people(620,000 last time) to maintain its power. So its likely
to get very ugly.  Its amusing that even Neo Con central(WND) can
stumble on the truth once in a while. ^^
                                                             Tu Ne Cede Malis