The Libertarian Enterprise
Official Journal of the National Recall Coordinating Committees
Issue 561, March 14, 2010
This issue's Motto: "The state is death."
http://www.ncc-1776.org/

THE WEEKLY CARTOONS:

THE WEEKLY CARTOON
Nasty Uncle Lenny
by Rex May
http://www.baloocartoons.com
http://balooscartoonblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/rexfmay/gifts

EDITORIAL MATTERS

In this issue's Letters to the Editor section Derek Benner notes that
the GunPal payment system doesn't work unless the person being donated
to has a GunPal account. These accounts are free, so if You the Writer
wants to get paid by Them The Readers, please sign-up for a free account
at www.gunpal.com using the email address you sign your letters and/or
articles with.

This issue is again slightly late. At least I'm over my cold... or was
it a cool? Never turned into a hot or a warm. But Our Publisher Mr.
Smith now has one. It's slowing down his article writing, so I decided
to wait for it.

Writers and Readers, let me know how your experience with GunPal payments
is going.

Remember _The Crystal Empire_ is now avalable from Amazon.com in the
Phoenix Pick Edition reprint:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504528/webleywebdesignk/

Be sure and check L. Neil Smith's blog at

     http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/

And his other blog at "The Moratorium"

     http://elneil.rationalreview.com/

The graphical novel _Phoebus Krumm_ by L. Neil Smith, Scott Bieser
and the artist known as ~3~ is now appearing every Monday, Wednesday,
and Friday at: http://www.bigheadpress.com/pk

L. Neil Smith's complete novel Ceres is now on the web at
http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/?page_id=53

We are a Reader-Supported eMagazine:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

Another way of helping out is to click on our advertisers and
affiliates and spending some money with them. Yeah, I know. If
ya can, thanks! See also "On Buttons and Clicks by L. Neil Smith"
www.ncc-1776.org/tle2009/tle525-20090628-09.html

Ken Holder
Editor
edi...@ncc-1776.org

HOPE, by L. Neil Smith and Aaron Zelman is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502932/webleywebdesignk/

THE VENUS BELT, by L. Neil Smith is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504420/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

0.  Classified Ads

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from Derek Benner, Rex "Baloo" May, A.X. Perez, Jim Davidson,
     and Chris Claypoole

2.  Archimedes' .45
     by L. Neil Smith

3.  The Answer to Abortion
     by Rob Sandwell

4.  Critique of Anarkismo
     by Jim Davidson

5.  Corporate Free Speech
     by A.X. Perez

6.  911 Film Fest part 4
     Conspiracy Movie Reviews for the week of March 14, 2010
     by Roy L. Fox

7.  Atlantea The Beautiful No. 67
     by L. Neil Smith and Rex May

TOM PAINE MARU by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502606/webleywebdesignk/

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

TLE is on the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/