The Libertarian Enterprise
Official Journal of the National Recall Coordinating Committees
Issue 564, April 4, 2010
This issue's Motto: "This is the lie of democracies and republics.
                     Your opinion doesn't matter."
http://www.ncc-1776.org/

THE WEEKLY CARTOONS

So you'll think he's straight
by Rex May
http://www.baloocartoons.com
http://balooscartoonblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/rexfmay/gifts

EDITORIAL MATTERS

Wind gusts up to 65-mph are forecast. I guess those new wind-powered
generator farms will get some good out of it.

Writers and Readers, let me know how your experience with GunPal
payments is going. Go there and sign-up for a free account. Readers,
use it to pay writers. Writers, use it to get paid. Such a deal!
https://www.gunpal.com/

The Crystal Empire is now avalable from Amazon.com in the Phoenix
Pick Edition reprint:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504528/webleywebdesignk/

Be sure and check-in at Neil's new blog at

     http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/

And his other blog at "The Moratorium"

     http://elneil.rationalreview.com/

The graphical novel _Phoebus Krumm_ by L. Neil Smith, Scott Bieser
and the artist known as ~3~ is now appearing every Monday, Wednesday,
and Friday at: http://www.bigheadpress.com/pk

L. Neil Smith's complete novel Ceres is now on the web at
http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/?page_id=53

We are a Reader-Supported eMagazine:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

Another way of helping out is to click on our advertisers and
affiliates and spending some money with them. Yeah, I know. If
ya can, thanks! See also "On Buttons and Clicks by L. Neil Smith"
www.ncc-1776.org/tle2009/tle525-20090628-09.html

Ken Holder
Editor-in-Chief
edi...@ncc-1776.org

HOPE, by L. Neil Smith and Aaron Zelman is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502932/webleywebdesignk/

THE VENUS BELT, by L. Neil Smith is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504420/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

0.  Classified Ads
     three this week

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from A.X. Perez, Paul Bonneau, Neale Osborn, Chris Claypoole,
     Ken Stern, and L. Neil Smith

2.  What I Have To Deal With
     by L. Neil Smith

3.  Top Line Work
     by Jim Davidson

4.  Protection Implies Submission
     by Paul Bonneau

5.  Democrats and Republicans -- Rush is wrong, and so are YOU!!
     by Neale Osborn

6.  Sit Still Right There and Don't You Dare Play
     by Bob Wallace

7.  How it goes
     by Jim Davidson

8.  Ship of Fools
     by Rob Sandwell

9.  The Wilson/Smith Big Announcement
     by Francis A Ney, Jr.

10. Dollar DVD's Part 3 -- Flawed Favorites
     Conspiracy Movie Reviews for the week of April 11, 2010
     by Roy L. Fox

11. Atlantea The Beautiful No. 70
     by L. Neil Smith and Rex May

TOM PAINE MARU by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502606/webleywebdesignk/

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

TLE is on the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/