The Libertarian Enterprise
Official Journal of the National Recall Coordinating Committees
Issue 577, July 4, 2010
This issue's Motto: "He pissed me off."
http://www.ncc-1776.org/

THE WEEKLY 'TOON
Tar balls?
by Rex May
http://www.baloocartoons.com
http://balooscartoonblog.blogspot.com/
http://www.zazzle.com/rexfmay*
http://www.facebook.com/pages/BALOO-THE-CARTOONIST/375938452048

EDITORIAL MATTERS

The Fourth of What? July? Already? Golly.

Remember our e-mail discussion lists you can join:

or mail to: libertarianenterprise-subscr...@yahoogroups.com

_The Crystal Empire_ is now avalable from Amazon.com in the Phoenix Pick
Edition reprint:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504528/webleywebdesignk/

Be sure and check L. Neil Smith's blog at:

http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/

And his other blog at "The Moratorium":

http://elneil.rationalreview.com/

The graphical novel _Phoebus Krumm_ by L. Neil Smith, Scott Bieser
and the artist known as ~3~ is now appearing every Monday, Wednesday,
and Friday at:

http://www.bigheadpress.com/pk

L. Neil Smith's complete novel _Ceres_ is now on the web at
http://www.bigheadpress.com/lneilsmith/?page_id=53

We are a Reader-Supported eMagazine:

     http://ncc-1776.org/donate.html

Another way of helping out is by clicking on our advertisers and
affiliates and spending some money with them. Yeah, I know. If
ya can, thanks! See also "On Buttons and Clicks by L. Neil Smith"
http://www.ncc-1776.org/tle2009/tle525-20090628-09.html

Ken Holder
Editor-in-Chief
edi...@ncc-1776.org

HOPE, by L. Neil Smith and Aaron Zelman is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502932/webleywebdesignk/

THE VENUS BELT, by L. Neil Smith is again available for order
from Amazon.com via this link  (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504420/webleywebdesignk/

ARTICLES

0.  Classified Ads

1.  Letters to the Editor
     from Derek Benner, Curt Howland, L. Neil Smith, Michael White,
     A.X. Perez, Ward Griffiths, Matt Sims, Ken Valentine,
     Richard Bartucci, and Rex "Baloo" May

2.  A Rare _TLE_ Endorsement:
     Anna Chapman for U.S. Senate
     By L. Neil Smith

3.  Foxworthy Authoritarians
     by Jim Davidson

4.  Girl kills attackers, but statists miss the point
     by Kent McManigal

5.  Borderline Libertarianism
     by Donald Meinshausen

6.  It's About Damned Time
     by L. Lawrence Baird

7.  The Second Amendment, The Shooting Range, And The Race Card
     by Neale Osborn

8.  Born on the What of Who?
     by L. Neil Smith

9.  Atlantea The Beautiful No. 83
     by L. Neil Smith and Rex May

THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604504528/webleywebdesignk/

TOM PAINE MARU by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1604502606/webleywebdesignk/

ROSWELL, TEXAS by L. Neil Smith is now available for order from
Amazon.com via this link (from which TLE will earn a commission):
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0974381454/webleywebdesignk/

TLE is on the web at: http://www.ncc-1776.org/