--- In LibertarianEnterprise@yahoogroups.com, Boris Karpa <microbal...@...>
wrote:

> http://libertarian.org.il/?p=148
>
> I do believe this will be interesting to all.

Excerpt: "Often, when debating some new statist restriction on our lives, I am
confronted with a simple argument: "Why do you care? It is not such a big thing
that they installed a few more cameras down the street. That in itself doesn't
pose some kind of Orwellian menace! Stop being so paranoid!" In short, they
argue, while the given restriction is perhaps a restriction on liberty, it is
so minor as not worth being concerned about."

And I lost interest.  Sounds like just another Nazi authoritarian.