From: "June Maxam"  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: "Rick Stanley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:23 PM
Subject:  Need help-- June Maxam To be Jailed Feb. 8

  Warren County Sheriff and Judge Retaliate Against Publisher-----
> > Help Requested
> >
> > Warren County Court Judge John S. Hall has ordered North Country Gazette
> > publisher June Maxam to report to court on Feb. 8 to be incarcarated based
> on a
> > wholly false certification and statement filed by the Warren County
> Sheriff's
> > Department claiming that Maxam has failed to serve a sentence imposed in
> 2000 by
> > Saratoga County Court Judge Jerry Scarano and must report to court Feb. 8
> > serve 100 days.
> >    John Hall has absolutely no jurisdiction in the case and cannot assume
> the
> > case without court order and assignment.  There has been none because
> there is
> > no case.  The state case was concluded on April 30, 2003 after I had been
> forced
> > to serve six months in jail and fulfilled the judgment of conviction which
> was
> > obtained fraudulently by special prosecutor Gary Hobbs and Warren County
> > Sheriff's Department.
> >  The judge in the case was Saratoga County Court Judge Jerry Scarano whose
> wife
> > is the head of the Saratoga Springs Republican Committee.
> >    John Hall has absolutely no legal authority to issue any order in the
> 2000
> > case even if such an order had any validity or basis which it does not.
> >    The certification filed by "Corrections Captain" Michael Gates of the
> > sheriff's department is a false certificate, a class E felony.  Gates
> certifies
> > that Maxam served only 80 days of a 9 month sentence and Hall is ordering
> her to
> > report to serve the remaining 100 days.   It is a matter of public record
> with
> > dozens of witnesses that I was falsely imprisoned for 183 days.  I served
> the
> > sentence imposed for a conviction based on false testimony, police and
> > prosecutorial misconduct. That case is currently being reviewed in U.S.
> District
> > Court.  All other charges against me have been dismissed.
> >    As of this afternoon, when contacted by my attorney and asked for a
> copy of
> > all jail records pertaining to me, the sheriff's department refused.  My
> > attorney says she has never in her career been refused a copy of a
> client's jail
> > record. If the jail record is correctly submitted to my attorney---it will
> > unequivocably show that the sheriff's department has filed a false
> certification
> > with the court in an effort to cause me to be falsely jailed.  If they
> submit a
> > record which supports their claim that I have only served 80 days, I stand
> ready
> [...]

Disclaimer: Information shared in the We The People Scoop is not necessarily
the opinion of the editor or staff.  It is shared for information
purposes only and it is recommended that you come to your own conclusions.
Live Free or Die! Liberty in our Lifetime!
We the People Scoop
http://www.stanley2002.org (Down currently but will also be recreated offshore)
http://www.wtpconstitutionalactivism.org
Reply to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Listen to: Standing Up for America Radio Show with Rick Stanley
Every Sunday, 6pm MST for 1 hour
On Truth Radio Network
to listen, click here: http://www.truthradio.com
Sponsored by:
Stanley Fasteners and Shop Supply http://www.stanleyfasteners.com

Also check out The Revolutionary Coalition!
This group is working to unite all third parties that defend the
constitution, independents, and non-voters (making up 60% of
Americans) into one SUPER THIRD PARTY!

This group has a single line platform: "To defend our (Natural)
God-given, unalienable, Constitutionally protected and guaranteed
rights."

Subscribe by sending email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Also see our main website at:
http://www.therevco.org

To subscribe to the We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you wish to unsubscribe from We the People Constitutional Activism Scoop,
send a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

All other changes for personal attention, such as changing your email address, send to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Be aware that you may be receiving mail forwarded from a group,
in which case you may have to visit http://groups.yahoo.com to unsubscribe.
Please also note that mail sent to our "reply to:" address,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is usually ignored....

Libertarian Libertarian party

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS