On Tue, Jun 10, 2008 at 10:07:45AM +1000, Chris Hulbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> I've just downloaded the latest from CVS and uncommented the '#define
> EV_STAT_ENABLE 0' line from my myev.c as you requested, and i get the
> following compilation errors when using the DMC compiler:

ah, you need to include whatever defines struct _stati64 on windows first,
still :/

I will add an include to the next release of libev (sorry for the late
reply, btw. and thanks for testing it), when I found out what to include
exactly.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]