On Sun, Nov 16, 2008 at 08:53:54AM -0800, Eric Brown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> The web site is down now? And I noticed a week or two ago that the
> documentation wouldn't load from the web -- this is down now too (at least
> the link I have bookmarked).

It seems to work fine for me, also for a few others I have asked. Are you
sure this isn't a local issue? Also, freshmeat is usually quite picky when
sites become unrachable :)

Anybody else has problems?

> I see now that the build system builds a man page, but it would be nice if
> it build the html docs as well. Those are what I'm used to referring to.

Actually, the build system doesn't build the manpage, it's included in the
tarball. Including the html docs would blow it up too much - wget is your
friend?

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      [EMAIL PROTECTED]