On Mon, Oct 12, 2015 at 12:03:04PM -0700, Benjamin Mahler
<benjamin.mah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perfect, the issue appears to be completely fixed in our test suite.

Sounds good to me!

> I unfortunately won't be able to report back from our large production
> clusters for some time, and it's not yet clear to me if we'll cherry pick
> this fix or just disable SIGPIPE entirely.

If you could reproduce it before but no longer, that is good enough for
me, as the (code) patch was pretty trivial - testing was still useful, as we
had overlooked the other trivial patch line :)

I'll try to relase a new libev version soon.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de