On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 06:17:15PM +0800, Alex <a...@stty.io> wrote:
> It seems like EV_ERROR is predefined in /usr/include/sys/event.h as well on
> MacOS.
>
> I did some searching and it seems like it was previously reported[1] on this
> mailing list with no reply so I'd like to bump this issue up.

You are actually linking to the reply, so clearly there was a reply? It
also seems that that issue is not quite the same, but it's hard to tell.

In any case there are two headers that clash, which is a problem that is
created by, well, including those two headers. The solution is to not
include both headers at the same time, or employ some workaround such as
using #undef, changing the order of includes or sth. like that.

All of this has to be implemented in whatever includes those files, which
in this case seems not to be libev, so there is nothing that libev can
do and if you want sth. to be done about it you need to report it to the
right place (which might or might not be hiredis).

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de