On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 01:39:27PM +0530, sandeep cs <sandeepcs...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Need help for libev in android system.

Lots of people seem to use it on android, so there doesn't seem to be
anything missing. Afte rlal, android should be able to compile C.

> I see in github portal only for linux is specified. I didn't see any

We can't comment on any github portal, because libev has no github portal, so
you would have to contact whoever implemented that.

> So please share libev library for android aarm64 if its available.

It should compilöe as-is. In any case, qwe don'T have an android.mk file
so cannot supply it.

> If not please specify the steps for compile. I am not expert in ndk. It

Unfortunately, we are also not experts in ndk - if your problem is with
ndk, then this is likely the wrong group to ask.

On Fri, Feb 17, 2023 at 01:41:27PM +0530, sandeep cs <sandeepcs...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> So please share libev library for android aarm64 if its available.

libev does work fine on android aarm64 alreadey - if you are askign for
binaries, we don't distribute binaries and you would have to compile it
from source.

      --==---/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ /      schm...@schmorp.de