Hi,

Yes, you are right, most of the files are not for Windows. But I think
the change for event.c is still necessary. That error might happen if
you include winsock2.h before loading libevent in a project. I didn't
try it under MinGW or Cygwin, but with Visual Studio, but I think they
might have the same problem.

Regards,
Shiqing