On Monday, 31 July 2017 17:40:49 CEST Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
> v10: https://www.redhat.com/archives/libguestfs/2017-July/msg00245.html
>
> No actual change here, but I rebased and retested.  Also this series
> now does not depend on any other patch series since everything else
> needed is upstream.

a) I just sent few easy notes, but I did not check most of the rest yet

b) in the Windows part (patch #9), there should be few changes like:
- Sysroot.sysroot () // foo
+ sysroot_path foo

c) I guess a switch to PCRE is planned?

d) regarding the CD stuff (patch #1), can you please deprecate the code,
leaving the osinfo-db stuff there?  This will ease the
virt-builder-repository work, so we can reuse that code with no need
for glue as done so far.

--
Pino Toscano