I'm planning on tweaking the language callbacks to support fua;
first up is the python bindings.  I want to move from:

def zero(h, count, offset, may_trim):

to a nicer:

def zero(h, count, offset, may_trim=False, fua=False):

where the C code passes keywords for the flags (we can add new
flags as needed), perhaps by using introspection to learn
whether the plugin has a mandatory may_trim (old-style) or
optional keywords (new style).  But any such changes FIRST need
to make sure I don't cause regressions, so beef up the testsuite
to cover the zero call in the first place :)

Eric Blake (3):
  python: Follow pep8 recommendations
  tests: Add coverage of zero in language bindings
  python: Test implementation of zero callback

 plugins/python/example.py | 10 ++++++++--
 tests/python-exception.py |  4 ++++
 tests/shebang.py          |  5 ++++-
 tests/test-lang-plugins.c |  7 +++++++

2.14.3