This patch series:
1. Addresses comments from v5 series review
2. Large commit is splitted to more granular commits for better code review.

Mykola Ivanets (6):
  daemon: Changing the way that we detect if a device contains
    partitions.
  daemon: list-filesystems: Ignore partitioned MD devices.
  tests: list-filesystems command ignores partitioned MD devices.
  daemon: list-filesystems: Change the way we filter out LDM partitions.
  daemon: list-filesystems: Filter out Microsoft Reserved and Windows
    Snapshot partitions.
  daemon: list-ilesystems: Filter out MBR extended partitions.

Nikolay Ivanets (1):
  daemon: Reimplement 'part_get_mbr_part_type' API in OCaml.

 daemon/listfs.ml                        | 127 +++++++++++++-----------
 daemon/parted.c                         | 106 --------------------
 daemon/parted.ml                        |  13 +++
 generator/actions_core.ml               |   1 +
 tests/md/Makefile.am                    |   3 +-
 tests/md/test-partitioned-md-devices.sh |  79 +++++++++++++++
 create mode 100755 tests/md/test-partitioned-md-devices.sh

--
2.17.0