On Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:33:16AM +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

To sum it up, I added these commits to nbdkit which converge the
generated files with what lcitool now generates:

https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit/-/commit/8e99576b89b58ad09c634b96cff579dd9a352fc6
https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit/-/commit/200a147d6a99c593204b476d3cbb08cc794d834b

Pipeline is currently running:

https://gitlab.com/nbdkit/nbdkit/-/pipelines/491516164

To do:

- Upstream Martin's patches to libvirt-ci
  https://gitlab.com/nertpinx/libvirt-ci/-/commits/_nbdkit2

There were two branches, both of them are very, VERY messy, hence what
I meant with stuff not being ready IMO.

- Add support for nodebug kernels (to libvirt-ci, I guess?)

I wanted to add that, but after a bit of testing I found that it did not
speed up the testing as much as I needed to.

Rich.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/MinGW