From: Richard W.M. Jones <rjo...@redhat.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2023 1:14 PM
To: Teja Konapalli <tkonapa...@opentext.com>
Cc: libguestfs@redhat.com
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] - Re: [Libguestfs] LIBGUESTFS supported version

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe. If you feel that the email is suspicious, please report it using
PhishAlarm.

On Tue, Sep 12, 2023 at 06:44:54AM +0000, Teja Konapalli wrote:
> Hi Richard & Team,
>
> Am getting below issue frequently when I try to mount using libguestfs.
>
> [ 2023-09-12 08:17:43 ]  errno: ( 0 ) : mount_local: unknown option
> 1804310928 (this can happen if a program is compiled against a newer
> version of libguestfs, then dynamically linked to an older version) [
> 2023-09-12 08:17:45 ]  errno: ( 0 ) : mount_local: unknown option
> 1804310928 (this can happen if a program is compiled against a newer
> version of libguestfs, then dynamically linked to an older version) [
> 2023-09-12 08:17:47 ]  errno: ( 0 ) : mount_local: unknown option
> 1804310928 (this can happen if a program is compiled against a newer
> version of libguestfs, then dynamically linked to an older version)

There's no information here.  What program are you using?  What exact version
of the program and libguestfs?  What operating system are you using?  How did
you obtain and install libguestfs?  etc.

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, Virtualization Group, Red Hat
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://people.redhat.com/*rjones__;fg!!Obbck6kTJA!YruXPeOhVGJTOULQGG0dNevCF1Ltq_Nd2Xkegc0y3D_mKq0C475vj-qMH9c_4xHbKhFvICspUcSQPHr5kQ$