SourceForge is being evil again.  They removed the ability for project
admins to view/manage the members of mailing lists, which was the final
straw (I can't even send mail to my own mailing lists using my
SourceForge e-mail address anymore.)  I've already moved my other
project mailing lists (VirtualGL and TurboVNC) to Google Groups, but
given that this project has a much broader reach, I wanted to solicit
feedback from the community.  In particular, I realize that Google is
banned in some countries that are heavy users of libjpeg-turbo, so I
welcome all suggestions for how to migrate this aspect of our project to
a platform other than SourceForge.  Please comment here or on the
following GitHub issue:

https://github.com/libjpeg-turbo/libjpeg-turbo/issues/165

DRC