I have a libMesh app (which has been working fine for a long time) that has:

#include <boost/property_tree/json_parser.hpp>

I just updated to the git HEAD, and now I get boost compilation errors for
this app, e.g.:

/home/dknez/software/libmesh_install/opt_real/libmesh/include/boost/type_traits/aligned_storage.hpp:29:1:
error: redefinition of ‘const size_t
boost::detail::aligned_storage::alignment_of_max_align’
 BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(
 ^
/home/dknez/software/libmesh_install/opt_real/libmesh/include/boost/aligned_storage.hpp:33:1:
error: ‘const size_t
boost::detail::aligned_storage::alignment_of_max_align’ previously defined
here
 BOOST_STATIC_CONSTANT(
 ^

I guess this is related to the recent boost refresh? Any suggestions on the
right fix?

Thanks,
David