Hi,

   I have been writing my transient data to exodusII files and using them in
Paraview for visualization using  ExodusII_IO::write_time_step()

   Is there a utility available to read previously written solution (to
exodusII file) into memory into a System vector?

   If not, is there one available for a different format? Maybe XDR?

   What are the limitations placed by adaptivity on either, given that the mesh
topology can also be changing with time?

Thanks,
Manav